Two warranty options are available with purchase of products.
How to claim the warranty
|Basic International Warranty||The customer has to send the defective product to our USA office. We will directly send it to the manufacturer and get repaired /replaced and send it back to you. Under Basic international warranty all the back and forth shipping charges born by the customer.|
|PRO International Warranty||The customer has to send the product to our USA office and the rest is taken care by SLMEGA.com. Under PRO International Warranty all the back and forth shipping charges are born by SLMEGA.com except the shipping cost born by the customer sending the product to our USA office.|
Once your product needs to claim the warranty, email us as soon as possible with all the details. Then you will receive the address of our USA office where your product needs to send. The product should be sent with original box with proper packing and a copy of original invoice issued by SLMEGA.com.
Note: The defective product must be sent to our USA office so that we have enough time to send it to the manufacturer to get it repaired or replaced.
General Warranty Policy
The warranty will be voided under any of the following reasons (Apply for all the products sold by SLMEGA.com)
• Products that cannot be verified as their products by the manufacturer.
• Products that do not have a matching serial number between the product and the original receipt and retail box.
• Products missing Warranty labels, UPC codes and/or serial numbers are NOT returnable for warranty.
• Products not sold from SLMEGA.com directly.
Physical Damage Policy
Physical damage to any product purchased at SLMEGA.com will effectively void warranty coverage. If you return any physically damaged item to SLMEGA.com, the item will be returned to you at your expense.
• Improper Installation.
• Products that are defaced or physically damaged and modified by customer.
• Products those become non-functional due to customer improper use.
• Physical damage includes but is not limited to improper handling and/or any other type of damage sustained by irregular usage.
CPU Warranty Policy
• Improper Installation of CPU fans and/or improper clocking may cause CPUs to chip. CPUs that are chipped, burnt or have bent pins are considered physically damaged and cannot be returned for warranty.
• SLMEGA.com encounters bent pins regularly when inspecting physically damaged CPUs. Forcing a processor into position will not solve an installation problem and may consequently void any applicable warranty coverage.
• Intel and AMD will not accept physically damaged processors back from SLMEGA.com. As a result, SLMEGA.com will return any physically damaged CPU back to the customer at the customer's expense.
Memory Warranty Policy
• Physically damaged Memory cannot be returned to SLMEGA.com.
• Modules that are missing the manufacturer label containing model number and part number.
• Modules that are missing the manufacturer warranty label.
• Modules that include a manufacturer-applied heat spreader, but have had the heat spreader removed.
• USB Drives, Thumb Drives, Flash Memory, or any related product that is returned without the cap or protective casing.
LCD Warranty Policy
• SLMEGA.com sells many products such as Notebooks, Camera and Monitors that feature LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) screens. SLMEGA.com adheres to the dead-pixel policy that is observed by the majority of our manufacturers. In order to declare any product with an LCD screen "defective" and eligible for warranty claim, there must be a minimum of 8 (eight) dead LCD pixels.
Apart from the above conditions, more conditions are applied provided by the manufacturer of each products. Please see their manufacturer site for more details and conditions.