By placing an order or making any transaction with SLMEGA.com, you (“Customer”) agree to be bound by the terms and conditions listed below. Any attempt to alter, supplement, modify or amend these terms and conditions by the Customer will be considered a material alteration of this agreement and, therefore, are null and void. In addition, we reserve the right to change these terms from time to time without any prior notice. Therefore, please check these terms and conditions carefully and understand each time before you place an order with SLMEGA.com.
Security is our number one priority. All on-line transactions are carried by the most secure PayPal. Once we receive your information through the internet, PayPal does the rest. We do not have any access to your information.
You may unsubscribe from our newsletter/forum at any time. You can easily unsubscribe by replying ‘NO’ for our newsletters. We protect and respect your information as though it were our own.
• American Express
• No Pre-paid company check, personal check, accepted
An advance payment (10% of the product price) must be made place the order and the rest MUST be made by CASH when you collect the order from our local office. For special orders, contact us for the advance payment. Please see our Payment section for more details.
We do not ship within Sri Lanka and the word “Shipping” in our website refers shipping from USA to SLMEGA.com local-office located at Kelaniya, Sri Lanka. Once the order is placed, the product is shipped from USA to our local office in Sri Lanka via a following shipping method and can be collected by visiting there.
• Air Mail
• Sea Shipping
The shipping cost is already included to the price of the product. Therefore no extra shipping charge is required unless noted.
The order processing is being started right after the order has been placed. Usually products leave USA within 1-3 business days except special orders. The shipment takes few days to arrive Sri Lanka and the customer will be informed by phone/email when it is ready to collect. The exact total delivery time cannot be guaranteed. Usually the total time frame for Air Mail shipment is 1-2 weeks (7-14 business days) and 1-2 months for Sea shipments. Please go through our Shipping section for more details.
The order processing is being started right after the order is placed. Usually products leave USA within 1-3 business days except special orders.
SLMEGA.com will keep you informed of your order status via e-mail and phone. Please see our Order Status section.
Change / Cancel orders
No orders can be changed / cancelled after placing unless the product is out of stock.
Currently we do not have any return policy. All transactions are treated as final. No refund and no exchange.
SLMEGA.com strives for accuracy in all item descriptions, photographs, compatibility references, detailed specifications, pricing, links and any other product-related information contained herein or referenced on our website. Due to human error and other determinates we cannot guarantee that all item descriptions, photographs, compatibility references, detailed specifications, pricing, links and any other product-related information listed is entirely accurate, complete or current, nor can we assume responsibility for these errors. In the event a product listed on our website is labeled with an incorrect price due to some typographical, informational, technical or other error, SLMEGA.com shall at its sole discretion have the right to refuse and/or cancel any order for said product and immediately amend, correct and/or remove the inaccurate information. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund immediately.
SLMEGA.com is not responsible for changes or variations in product specifications and/or physical appearance. In the interest of our customers, SLMEGA.com puts forth its best efforts to ensure that all product information is up-to-date and factual. Unfortunately there are varying determinates which, although infrequent, could cause the information on our website to become outdated without our immediate knowledge. This includes but is not limited to new versions or revisions, color deviations, retail package alterations and other variations that may be considered inconsequential by the manufacturer. SLMEGA.com relies on the manufacturer to communicate these differences. Presently we have no way of alerting customers prior to purchase in the event the manufacturer fails to do so. Consequently, SLMEGA.com will not be held responsible for product revision changes.
SLMEGA.com, like other e-tailers, ships items in the condition they were received from the original manufacturer/distributor. SLMEGA.com does not conduct product testing before shipping any merchandise. However we check for all the accessories inside the box and against DOA (dead on arrive) as per customer request.
SLMEGA.com will sometimes furnish special promotions for limited time. Those limited time prices only valid within that time period and note that occasionally the product may be out of stock even its in-stock due to high demand. In such case call or email us to ensure the availability.
For special orders (products that are not available in our site) are imported from the dealer/web site that customer requested. Therefore we do not carry warranty agiants DOA and do not warrant the quality of the products and the delivery time frame. However in case of returning for DOA or warranty, SLMEGA.com handles that at cutomer cost (back and forth shipping and other charges). SLMEGA.com is not responsible for any failure of the warranty claiming occur by the original seller.
SLMEGA.com is an importer/distributor only. Products sold by SLMEGA.com are not manufactured by SLMEGA.com. Therefore items sold by SLMEGA.com are warranted solely by the manufacturer. Therefore please go through the manufacturer website for warranty periods. All items needing repair should be sent to the manufacturer to service or replace through SLMEGA.com.
-The defective product must be sent to our USA office so that we have enough time (NOT less than 3 business weeks) to send it to the manufacturer to get it repaired or replaced. Otherwise we do not guarantee to claim the warranty from the manufacturer.
-The prodcuts those are sent to SLMEGA.com USA office for warranty claims will be returned back to the customer at the customer's expense IF SLMEGA.com / Manufacturer realize the product is NOT defective.
General Warranty Policy
The warranty will be voided under any of the following reasons (Apply for all the products sold by SLMEGA.com)
• Products that cannot be verified as their products by the manufacturer.
• Products that do not have a matching serial number between the product and the original receipt and retail box.
• Products missing Warranty labels, UPC codes and/or serial numbers are NOT returnable for warranty.
• Products not sold by SLMEGA.com directly.
• Products that are damaged or malfunctioning due to overclocking and over heating.
Physical Damage Policy
Physical damage to any product purchased at SLMEGA.com will effectively void warranty coverage. If you return any physically damaged item to SLMEGA.com, the item will be returned to you at your expense.
• Improper Installation
• Products that are defaced or physically damaged and modified by customer.
• Products those become non-functional due to customer improper use.
• Physical damage includes but is not limited to improper handling and/or any other type of damage sustained by irregular usage.
CPU Warranty Policy
• Improper Installation of CPU fans and/or improper clocking may cause CPUs to chip. CPUs that are chipped, burnt or have bent pins are considered physically damaged and cannot be returned for warranty.
• SLMEGA.com encounters bent pins regularly when inspecting physically damaged CPUs. Forcing a processor into position will not solve an installation problem and may consequently void any applicable warranty coverage.
• Intel and AMD will not accept physically damaged processors back from SLMEGA.com. As a result, SLMEGA.com will return any physically damaged CPU back to the customer at the customer's expense.
Memory Warranty Policy
• Physically damaged Memory cannot be returned to SLMEGA.com.
• Modules that are missing the manufacturer label containing model number and part number.
• Modules that are missing the manufacturer warranty label.
• Modules that include a manufacturer-applied heat spreader, but have had the heat spreader removed.
• USB Drives, Thumb Drives, Flash Memory, or any related product that is returned without the cap or protective casing.
LCD Warranty Policy
• SLMEGA.com sells many products such as Notebooks, Camera and Monitors that feature LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) screens. SLMEGA.com adheres to the dead-pixel policy that is observed by the majority of our manufacturers. In order to declare any product with an LCD screen "defective" and eligible for warranty claim, there must be a minimum of 8 (eight) dead LCD pixels.
Apart from the above conditions, more conditions are applied provided by the manufacturer of each products. Please see their manufacturer site for more details and conditions.
Please see our Warranty section for more details.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES SLMEGA.COM'S MAXIMUM LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCTS SOLD. SLMEGA.COM SHALL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE UPON A CLAIM OR ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT, INDEMNITY OR CONTRIBUTION, OR OTHER CLAIMS RELATING TO THE PRODUCTS IT SELLS WHICH EXCEEDS THIS LIABILITY LIMIT. SLMEGA.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THIRD PARTY CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES AGAINST THE CUSTOMER, OR FOR MALFUNCTION, DELAYS, INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER OR NOT SLMEGA.COM HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CLAIMS OR DAMAGES.
In no event shall SLMEGA.com or our officers, employees, representatives or agents be liable for special, incidental, consequential, indirect, or other special damages, including but not limited to, loss of data, use, or profits, however caused, whether for breach of contract, negligence, or otherwise, and whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of any such damages.